This guide will provide you with a detailed method to download and install Xaero’s Minimap in Minecraft. You have to follow all the instructions carefully to install it.
Xaero’s minimap is the first rotating square minimap for Minecraft. Xaero’s minimap is a fully functional and customizable minimap that allows players to customize it to their liking. It also includes an option for a circle-shaped minimap, as well as settings for locking the min map’s rotation.
You will need to install the following two mods to install the Xaero’s Minimap mod.
1. Xaero’s Minimap 1.19
2. Forge 1.19
You have to follow the instructions below to download and install these mods in Minecraft version 1.19:
1. To download Xaero’s Minimap 1.19, you have to open the following link and scroll down to Recent files. You have to download the top 1.19 file.
Download Xaero’s Minimap
2. To save the downloaded file in Minecraft, you have to press Window+R, then type %appdata% and press enter.
3. After that, open up the Minecraft folder by double-clicking on it and then navigate to the mods folder. You have to paste or move the downloaded file to the mods folder.
4. Now to check the Xaero’s Minimap 1.19 file, you will need to launch the Minecraft game.
5. Select Forge 1.19, click on the Play button, and then tap on the Mods option. You have successfully installed the Xaero’s Minimap 1.19 file in your Minecraft.