Follow the following steps to install Bouncy Creepers in Minecraft 1.12.2
- Download the Minecraft Forge from the website below.
- Download the Bouncycreeper from the following link.
- Open the minecraft launcher and click on Menu Bar.
- Click on Launch Options and then navigate to the Add new.
- Select the version as shown in the image below and then click on Save.
- Click on news, navigate to the upper arrow icon, click on Unnamed configuration and hit Play button.
- Check whether the right program is installed by looking at the bottom left side corner and then navigate to the Quit Game.
- Press windows + R, type appdata in the blank box and hit OK.
- Open this directory “appdataroaming. minecraftversions.”
- After that, open the forge installer, select “Install client” and hit Install.
- Click on OK.
- A new folder will be generated in the version folder as the installation get completed.
- Click on New, click on the upper arrow icon, select forge and hit the PLAY button.
- You will need to click on Mods.
- Check whether all the mods have been installed and then press Done.
- Click on Quite Game.
- Open the appdata folder by run dialog box, follow this directory “appdataroaming.minecraftmods” and paste the downloaded file in this folder.
- Launch the minecraft launcher.
- Click on Mods.
- Check whether all mods have been installed and then press Done.
- As the minecraft game interface comes, click on Single player.
- Then click on “Create new world”.
- Then click on More world options…
- After that, turn on “Allow Cheats” and “Bonus Chest”, then press Done. .
- After that, click on “Create new world”.
- Explore and enjoy the game.