The DAMAGE INDICATORS MOD makes an addition of the health bar at the top of your screen. So that you can have a check on your health points while fighting against the mobs or enemies. It also provides you an idea to counter your opponent.
Follow the following steps to install Damage Indicators MOD in Minecraft 1.16.5:
- Download the Minecraft Forge from the link below.
- After that, download the ToroHealth software from the following link.
- Now open the Minecraft Launcher, select the latest release and hit the PLAY button.
- Check the version at the left bottom side of your screen and then quit the game.
- Press Windows + R to open the run dialog box, type %appdata% and press OK.
- Open the versions folder by following this directory “appdataroaming.minecraftversions”.
- Keep the version folder opened, and then open up the forge installer, select “Install client” and then click on OK.
- After that, you will need to click on OK.
- As the installation gets completed, a new folder with the name of forge will be generated in the versions folder.
- Open the Minecraft launcher, select forge and hit the PLAY button.
- Check the checkbox and hit the Play button.
- After that, you have to click on Mods.
- Check whether the right program is installed and then press Done.
- After that, you will need to click on Quit Game.
- Open the appdata folder through the run dialog box, navigate to the mods by following this directory “appdataroaming.minecraftmods” and paste the downloaded file in this folder.
- Open the minecraft launcher, select forge and hit the PLAY button.
- After that, you will need to click on Mods.
- Check whether the right program is installed and then navigate to Done.
- After that, click on SinglePlayer.
- Make some changes as shown in the below image.
- Turn on Bonus Chest and then strike Done.
- After that, you have to click on Create New World.
- Explore and enjoy the game.