Chocapic13 Shaders is one of the most popular shader mods in the Minecraft game. This mod will make the corners more realistic and also create realistic light projection shadows.
Follow the following steps to install Chocapic13 Shaders in Minecraft:
- Open the link below and click on Download.
- Open up the following link and download the mod file.
- Launch Minecraft, select the latest release and then click on PLAY.
- Check for the version and then click on Quit Game.
- After that, press windows+R to open the run dialogue box, type %appdata% here and hit enter.
- Follow the path to the versions.
- Click on Install.
- As the installation gets completed, a new folder will be generated in the versions folder.
- Click on Options and then tap on the Video Settings…
- Make some changes as shown in the image below and then click on Details.
- Make changes as shown in the image below and then click on Done.
- Click on Shaders and then tap on the Shaders Folder.
- Paste the downloaded folder in the shaderpacks folder.
- Select the zip file and then click on Done.
- Click on Done. After that, you will need to click on Singleplayer.
- Make changes as shown in the image below and then click on More World Options…
- Turn on the Bonus Chest and then click on Done.
- Now you will need to click on the Create New World.
- Explore and enjoy the game.