The DECOCRAFTIA MOD makes an addition of new items and furniture that are chairs, tables, dishes and many more. It also adds some decorative blocks in the game that can be used to decorate your house and streets. Follow the following steps to install DECOCRAFTIA MOD in Minecraft 1.16.5:
- First download the Minecraft Forge from the link below.
- Click on the link below and download the software.
- Now open the Minecraft Launcher, select latest release and hit the PLAY button.
- Check for the version at the bottom left side and then tap on “Quit Game”.
- Press Windows + R to open the run dialog box, type %appdata% and press OK.
- Open the versions folder by following this directory “appdataroaming.minecraftversions”.
- Keep the version folder opened, and then open up the forge installer, select “Install client” and then click on OK.
- After that, you will need to click on OK.
- As the installation gets completed, a new folder with the name of forge will be generated in the versions folder.
- Open the Minecraft launcher, select forge and hit the PLAY button.
- Check the checkbox and hit the Play button.
- After that, you have to click on Mods.
- Check whether that the right program is installed and then press Done.
- After that, you will need to click on Quit Game.
- Open the appdata folder through the run dialog box, navigate to the mods folder by following this directory “appdataroaming.minecraftmods” and paste the downloaded software in this folder.
- Open the Minecraft launcher, then click on forge and then hit the PLAY button.
- After that, you will need to click on Mods.
- Check whether the right program is installed and then press Done.
- As you get navigated to the main menu, click on SinglePlayer.
- Make changes as shown in the image below and click on More World Options.
- Turn on the “Bonus Chest” and press Done.
- Click on Create New World.
- Apply the mods that you want to and enjoy the game.