The Fabric Mod Loader is one of the most popular core mod installer tools in the Minecraft game. It really simplifies the mod installation process and also makes life easier for mod developers to change a mod from one version to another.
Follow the steps below to install Fabric Mod Loader 1.16.5 in Minecraft :
- Download the fabric loader from the link below.
- Download the fabric lapi from the following link.
- Download the modmenu from the link below.
- Now open the Minecraft Launcher, select the latest release, and hit the PLAY button.
- Check for the version at the left bottom side of your screen and then tap on “Quit Game”.
- Press Windows + R to open the run dialog box, type %appdata%, and press OK.
- Open the versions folder by following this directory “appdata\roaming\.minecraft\versions”.
- Keep the version folder opened, and then open up the fabric installer and tap on Install.
- As the installation gets completed, a new folder with the name of forge will be generated in the versions folder.
- Open the Minecraft launcher, select fabric loader, and hit the PLAY button.
- Open the appdata folder through run dialog box, navigate to the mods by following this directory “appdata\roaming\.minecraft\mods” and paste the downloaded file in this folder.
- Open the Minecraft launcher, select the fabric loader, and hit the PLAY button.
- After that, you have to click on Mods (2 Loaded).
- Check whether the right program is installed and then navigate to Done.