FTB UNSTABLE is a test version for Feed the Beast 1.14. X Modpack. FTB UNSTABLE lets you know what modpacks are coming in the near future. You will need to purchase or rent an FTB UNSTABLE to use.
Follow the following steps to install FTB UNSTABLE Mod in Minecraft:
- Open the link below and the click on Download Now.
- Open the downloaded program and click on Install.
- Log in with your account details.
- And navigate to Settings.
- Click on Minecraft and set the Allocated Memory to 4096 MB.
- Click on Mods and then click on Minecraft.
- After that, you will need to click on Install.
- Click on Browse Modpacks, then search for Unstable, and navigate to FTB Unstable. Click on Install.
- Click on My Modpacks and then tap on Play.
- Login with the credentials.
- Click on the Java Edition, tap on FTB Unstable and then click on PLAY.
- Now you have to click on Installations, then tap on the three-dotted icon and click on Edit.
- Change the setting as shown in the image below and click on Save.
- Click on Play, select FTB Unstable, and then tap the PLAY button.
- After that, you will need to click on Mods.
- Check whether the right program is installed and then click on Done.
- Click on Singleplayer.
- After that, you have to click on “Create New World”.
- After that, click on More World Options…
- Change the setting as shown in the image below then click on Done.
- Click on Create New World.
- Launch the game, apply the mods that you want to, explore and enjoy.