In this guide, you will be provided with detailed instructions on how to successfully break bedrock in Minecraft Java. Bedrock, traditionally considered an indestructible block in the game, poses a unique challenge for players looking to explore beyond its limits.
- You will need a random building block, one lever, two TNTs, a trap door, one obsidian block, two pistons three ladders, and an ender pearl.
- After that, come to the roof of the netherite and press the F3 button to point at a bedrock that is right at 127.
- Position yourself right below that bedrock and use your ladder to jump up to that block.
- After that, hit the block with your head, face forward, and then throw the ender pearl there. It will put you through the roof, just jump there and you will get to the top of that block.
- The next thing you have to do is to jump up and place a piston up right above that block.
- Place a TNT at the top of that piston and then place an obsidian on the right side. After that, place another TNT on the right side of the obsidian block.
- Now place your building block at the top of the obsidian and then place a lever facing the TNT.
- Place the trap door on the edge of the obsidian and then close it.
- Next, stand in front of the trap door and press it to place yourself under the trapdoor.
- Grab the piston in your hand and move a little right to pull the lever. After that, quickly move the the other corner of the trap door and start spamming right-click super fast.
- To check if it’s working, you have to break that piston and you will find an opening under it.
Now you can get down and get back up to the roof of the nether.