In this guide, you will learn how to fix the language back to the English Patch Problem Issue in Black Desert Online.
A patch in the game comes where your language will change into Bahasa. To fix it, you have to follow the steps below.
- After launching your game, you will need to go to settings.
- A new window will open up, and you have to go to the last option on the left side of the screen. When you click on Pengaturan Game, a pop-down button will appear “Bahasa”.
- Now you have to change it to English, simply choose the English option, and apply it by clicking on the first button on the left side of the screen. After that, press the Confirm button.
- Before restarting the game, you have to log in to the game. After that, go to any server you want to and choose a character first.
- After entering the game, you have to go to the escape menu by simply pressing the escape button. And then go to settings.
- In the setting menu, click on the icon which has three bars.
- After clicking on that button, a pop-down menu will appear and you will find the language over there “Bahasa”. Click on it, select English press ok. Then you have to tap on Apply and Confirm.
- Now again go to the escape menu, then go to disconnect and quit the game completely.
After that, start the game the language issue will be resolved.