In this brief guide, you’ll get to know how to create and use a pool in Sims 4.
1. First, choose a place where you want to build a swimming pool, and go into the build mode. Click on the Home icon at the bottom left corner in the build mode and then click on the Swimming Pool icon.
2. Click on the pools and select a pool tool. After that, left click and hold your mouse key and drag your mouse to set the size of your pool. After that, release the left key to create the pool.
3. Press the “Ctrl + z” keys to undo your previous action, if you made any mistake or have change of mind about pool design. You can also decorate your pool with lights. Go back to the live mode after setting up the pool.
4. Now to use your pool, click on water and select any option like “swim here”.
5. It is the lit up view of the pool at night. If you want to come out of the pool, then click anywhere outside the pool and select the “Go Here” option.
6. If you don’t have ladder in your pool, then your sim will jump into the water and come out by climbing!