This guide will let you know the easiest method to enable Ultra Graphics in Mobile Legends. Just go through the guide and follow step-by-step instructions.
- Firstly, Checkout the settings without ultra graphics.
This is how it looks like without the Ultra graphics:
In order to apply ultra settings, we need to only use one app .
- Download the “Gamers GLtools” from the Playstore.
- Open this app after downloading it and then click continue.
- After that, you will need to Tap on the selected option.
- Once enabled, you will need to click the app list and search Mobile Legends. Tap on Select and click Yes.
- It’s up to you if you want to change this system. Let’s proceed to the final step and click “Game Tuner”.
- Select Resolution and then click on Tap to select option.
- Select the Resolution.
- Change the setting for Graphics.
- Move to the FPS tab and select Extreme(60).
- Select Realistic under the Graphic Style tab.
- After that, go to MSAA and click on Enable.
- Click on setting icon.
- And then tap on Launch.