There are multiple reasons for the Roblox isn’t responding on Android devices. The reasons includes random bugs, internet problems, software glitches and memory issues on the device.
You have to follow the step-by-step instructions to fox this error.
1. You will need to go to the setting of your mobile phone.
2. And navigate to the Apps settings.
3. After that, go to Manage apps.
4. And open up the Roblox app settings.
5. You need to click on “clear data”.
6. And select the “clear cache” option.
7. Next, you have to open the About Phone settings.
8. Navigate to storage.
9. Click on cache data and tap on the OK button to clear it.
10. Finally. you have to open the Google Play Store & update it if required.