This brief guide will let you know how your sim can get promoted faster in their career in Sims 4.
1. First, your sim will need to perform well according to the needs of your job duty.
2. You can improve performance by completing the daily tasks. Be focused and happy while going to the work, your positivity will made a significant difference in your performance at the job. By doing so, your performance indicator will move towards dark green color on the progress bar.
3. There is also a secret thing you can do to actually promote way faster than usual things. When your sim is doing work, you need to click the little icon (with two people) above your sim on the bottom left side of the screen and select the Work Hard option.
4. Your sim will now work hard and will be promoted faster. If your sim isn’t in good mood or they already working hard, then this option might not available. If you’ve selected the work hard option, then you’ll notice that the little arrow will move towards dark green color quickly.
5. But also remember that if your sim is working hard, they’ll get a tense +1 “Stressed from work” moodlet as well.
6. But by following these methods specially by using work hard option, your sim will get promotion in no time.