“Interstellar Auralis – Audio Overhaul” enhances your gaming experience with realism and engrossing audio. It provides dynamic battle audio as well as ship sounds, environmental soundscapes, and weapon effects. By selecting from a variety of sound replacement phases, you can modify your audio experience and have a unique aural journey.
To install the Interstellar Auralis – Audio Overhaul mod in Starfield, follow these simple steps:
- First, download the Interstellar Auralis – Audio Overhaul mod from the Nexus site. (You might need to create an account if you don’t have one).
- After downloading the mod file, you’ll need to paste the contents of the zip file into the Starfield game directory.
Local Disk (C:) > Users > Documents > My Games > Starfield
Starfield location (Steam):
Note: You’ll have to overwrite the files in case of any duplicate files.
- Now, download the ‘StarfieldCustom.ini’ file, which can be found in the ‘Misc’ folder.
- Move the ‘StarfieldCustom.ini’ file to the ‘Starfield’ directory.
- If you already have the ‘StarfieldCustom.ini’ file, simply add the following lines to it.
[Archive] bInvalidateOlderFiles=1 sResourceDataDirsFinal=
Alternatively, you can also auto-install the mod by using Vortex mod manager.
That’s it! Your mod is now installed. You can try it out by launching the game.