MAP EDITOR allows the players to spawn various kinds of objects in the game. You will have a free cam to preview the objects while roaming around the city. You can rotate the objective in any direction.
- Before the installation of Map Editor, it’s required to install the winrar/zip program before that. After that click on the link below and download the scriptHookV.
- Open the link below and click on Download.
- And then open the following link and download NativeUI.
- Open up the link below and download the Map Editor.
- After that, you will need to open the following link and download the Music Producer’s Mansion.
- You can see all the downloaded files.
- Open the ScriptHookV_1.0.1493.0 downloaded folder.
- And then open the ”bin” folder.
- Copy the dinput8.dll and ScriptHookV.dll files, paste them in the Grand Theft Auto V directory.
- After that, open up the ScriptHookVDotNet downloaded folder.
- Copy the “ScriptHookVDotNet”, “ScriptHookVDotNet2” and “ScriptHookVDotNet2.dll” files and paste these files in the Grand Theft Auto V directory.
- After that, you will need to open the NativeUI folder.
- Copy the native named file.
- Paste the file in the scripts folder.
- After that, open the MapEditor folder.
- Copy all the files and paste them in the scripts folder (Grand Theft Auto V)
- The next thing you have to do is to create the maps named folder in the Grand Theft Auto V directory if there is not one.
- After that, open the Music Producer’ Mansion 6 downloaded folder.
- Open the Map Editor folder.
- And then open the With People folder.
- Copy the “musicmansion6a” file and paste in the maps folder in the Grand Theft Auto V directory.
- Launch the game, press F7, navigate to the installed map, explore and enjoy the game.