Single Player Apartments (SPA) is one of the most popular mods in the GTA V game. It will provide you with unlimited money and you will become able to buy anything in the GTA V world.
Follow this guide and learn how to install Single Player Apartment (SPA).
- Open the link below and Download Single Player Apartment.
- After that, go to the link below and Download on Script Hook V.
- Open the following link and Download the Community Script Hook V .NET.
- And then you will need to go to the website below and Download the NativeUI.
- Open the Grand Theft Auto V directory and create a scripts folder if it’s not there.
- Open the NativeUI folder.
- Copy the NativeUI.dll file and paste it in the scripts folder.
- Open the ScriptHookV_1.0.1604.1 downloaded folder.
- After that, you have to open the bin folder.
- Copy the “dinput8.dll” and “ScriptHookV.dll” files, paste them in the Grand Theft Auto V directory.
- Open up the ScriptHookVDotNet folder.
- Copy the ScriptHookVDotNet, ScriptHookVDotNet2.dll and ScriptHookVDotNet2 files. Paste these files in the Grand Theft Auto V directory.
- After that, you will need to open the SPA_1.9.2 downloaded folder.
- And then open up the Scripts folder.
- Copy the all files and also folder and paste them in the Grand Theft Auto V directory.
- Launch the game now, explore and enjoy.