In this guide, you will learn how to speed boost and Glitch Roll in FiveM using the easiest method.
In this section, you will learn how to Glitch Roll in FiveM.
- First, you have to click your shoot or aim button and then press the spacebar for the jump.
This causes your character to roll backward.
- While rolling backward, press the B key at the same time and once your player’s back hits the ground, release the keys.
- Quickly click the W and A keys on the on-screen keyboard simultaneously.
- If clicking W and A is challenging, you can skip clicking A. Instead, click F after the initial rollback.
- Roll back, click S and B, and then click W.
This method may not be as effective, but it provides an alternative for those finding W and A challenging.
This section describes how to Speedboost in FiveM.
- Ensure you are holding the Shift key throughout the entire process. While holding Shift, run to the right, aim in, and look slightly to your left (do not overflip).
- Tap the S key and A key simultaneously to change direction quickly, and ensure you only tap S, don’t hold it. When you want to go back to the right, run to the left.
- Flick to your right a bit and click the B key, no need to tap S on your right side.
Be cautious not to overflip, as it can disrupt the maneuver.