This guide will let you know how to turn off Damage Numbers in Diablo 4. This option determines whether or not the game displays numbers indicating the amount of damage inflicted.
- The first thing you will need to do is hold down the touchpad on your PlayStation controller and open up the map.
- Once the map is open, look for the Game tab and select it.
A menu will appear with a list of options.
- You have to select Options within the menu.
- Navigate to the Gameplay tab using the directional buttons.
- Scroll down within the Gameplay tab until you find the “Show Damage Numbers” option.
- Turn off the “Show Damage Numbers” option to hide all the damage numbers.