If you are looking to turn on and enable all chat in Battlefield 2042 so you can talk to the entire Lobby, then you have come to the right place. This guide will let you know how to do so.
Access HUD General
In this section, we will walk you through the steps to access the “HUD General” settings on your device or screen in this section. By following these steps, you will be able to personalize your device’s heads-up display (HUD).
- Locate the “Options” button on your device or screen. Press the “Options” button to open the options menu.
- Look for the “Display” tab within the options menu and click on it.
- Within the “Display” tab, you should see a sub-tab labelled “HUD General“. Click on the “HUD General” sub-tab to access its settings.
- You can navigate to the “HUD General” sub-tab by pressing the R2 button.
Turn on Enable All Chat
In this section, we will walk you through the procedures to enable the All Chat feature, which allows you to connect with both your team and the opposition team via text chat during the game or in the lobby.
- Scroll down to the “Chat” settings and you will find the Enable All Chat option there.
- Switch the toggle or button to “On” to enable the feature. Once you’ve found the “Enable All Chat” option, switch the toggle or button to the “On” position to enable the feature.
Once it’s enabled, you can communicate with your team and also the opposition team.