This guide is about installing and using the Immersive Portals 1.19 in Minecraft. It includes step-by-step instructions to download, install and activate it on your Minecraft game.
The Immersive Portals 1.19 mod enhances portal’s visuals, making them more 3 dimensional and realistic. Walk through portals to reach the nether and never worry about getting stuck in there again!
You will need to install the following four mods to install the Immersive Portals mod.
1. Immersive Portals 1.19
2. Mod Menu 1.19
3. Fabric API 1.19
You have to follow the instructions below to download and install these mods in Minecraft version 1.19.
1. To download Fabric API 1.19, you will need to open the link below, scroll down to Recent Files and download the 1.19 files.
2. To download Immersive Portals 1.19, you will need to open the link below, scroll down to Recent Files and download the top 1.19 files.
3. To download the Mod Menu 1.19, you have go to the following link. After that, scroll down to Recent Files and download 1.19 wali files.
4. After that, press Window+R, type %appdata% and hit OK to save the downloaded Fabric API 1.19, Immersive Portals 1.19 and Mod Menu 1.19 files in Minecraft.
5. Then you have to open up the .minecraft folder.
6. And navigate to the mods folder.
7. Now you need to paste or moved the downloaded Fabric API 1.19, Immersive Portals 1.19 and Mod Menu 1.19 files in the mods folder.
8. Launch the Minecraft game to check the Fabric API 1.19, Immersive Portals 1.19 and Mod Menu 1.19 files.
9. Select Fabric Loader 1.19 and tap on Play.
10. Then you have to tap on the Mods option.
11. The Fabric API 1.19, Immersive Portals 1.19, and Mod Menu 1.19 files are successfully installed in your Minecraft.