In this guide, you will find out the most reliable method to fix the “Match Server didn’t respond” error on Battleground Mobile India. You have to follow step-by-step instructions to get rid of this error.
2. And then navigate to Sim cards and mobile networks settings.
3. You have to enable Dual 4G.
4. And then navigate to Mobile networks.
5. Enable “Automatically select network” & click on the Next button.
6. After that, you have to choose your mobile network.
7. And then restart your mobile phone.
8. Navigate to Settings and then go to Apps.
9. Tap on Manage Apps and go to Battlegrounds India.
10. You will need to enable Autostart.
11. And then the clear the cache of the app to resolve the error.