Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor’s Edge is an action-packed hack-and-slash title that fully exploits the Wii U’s unique features. It includes all-new stages, enemies, bosses, and updated fighting and enemy AI. Players can now select different weapons, perform Ninpo magic attacks, access additional game information, and more by using the Wii U GamePad’s distinctive touchscreen. Decapitation and dismemberment from previous titles return, and a touchscreen mode similar to Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword is also available. Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor’s Edge will be one of the most intense gaming experiences on the Wii U, with plenty of difficulty and action.
How to Restore PS3 Save file
To restore PS3 save files, you’d need to follow these steps:
- Firstly, plug in your USB drive and make sure it is formatted in fat32.
- Go to “saved data utility PS3”, choose the save game you want to copy and press Triangle.
- After that, select Copy and choose your USB drive.
- Go to System Settings and choose Backup Utility.
- Tap on Restore, and select your USB drive to restore the data.
Download Save file:
In this save file, the game is 100% completed. You will get Ryu Karma 999,999,999, Ayane Karma 999,999,999, max Health and Mana.