The “Not Authenticated With Minecraft net Minecraft.net TLauncher ” error appears because of an account obtained from McLeaks or a similar website.
You have to follow all the instructions carefully to get rid of this error.
2. Go to App and then navigate to “App & Features”.
3. Search Minecraft and simply uninstall it.
4. After that, open the Google Chrome and download the Minecraft Java Edition .
5. Select “Download for Windows 7/8.”
6. Then you have to open the downloaded file “minecraftinstaller”.
7. Install it.
8. And the problem will be solved.