In this guide, you will find out the most reliable method to fix the Roblox Network Disconnected error on Android and Ios devices.
1. First, you have to enter into the Sim settings of your mobile phone.
2. And navigate to Mobile networks.
3. You have to enable the Manual settings.
4. After that, turn on & off the Aeroplane mode.
5. Then go to the Google play store and update the Roblox app.
6. Next, you will need to enter into the App settings.
7. Tap on the Roblox app and Clear Data.
8. Now you will need to click on Clear cache.
9. And then re-enable the Restrict Data.
10. Now reboot your device to resolve the error.