Loren Lemcke created the fighting game Terror of Hemasaurus. Terror of Hemasaurus provides comprehensive fun for up to four players, with satisfying demolition physics and many methods to create devastation. This game has you covered whether you want to punch buildings, slap helicopters, consume humans, or kick cars. It features fascinating arcade action that will keep you occupied for hours.
If you are wandering around to start a split-screen co-op Terror of Hemasaurus with other players, you have come to the right place.
You need to follow the steps below to play Terror of Hemasaurus with multiple players on a shared screen.
- Make sure to connect the controllers you want to your gaming device.
- Go to the main menu and select the “START Game” option.
- The controller players must press “A” or “START to join the game.
- While the keyboard players have to press “Enter” to join.
- Pick your character and select “Level” to select a specific level to play or “New Game” to start a new game.