This guide will let you know how to download and install the physics mod in modern Minecraft.
1. The first thing you will need to do is download Minecraft (Forge) 1.19.3 from “https://files.minecraftforge.net/net/minecraftforge/forge/index_1.19.html“. Open the link and click on the 1.19.3 version under the Minecraft version Panel. Then press the Installer button and it will ask you to choose the location to save the jar file.
2. Don’t forget to run Minecraft 1.19.3 at least once on your PC before you install the Forge. To install Forge 1.19.3, you can go to the downloads folder and double-click the Executable file. The Mod system installer window for Forge will appear where you need to choose the Install Client option and then click Ok. The installation will start for the Forge.
3. Now download the Forge – physics mod for Minecraft 1.19.3 version from “https://modfiles.b-cdn.net/physics-mod-2.9.4-mc-1.19.3-forge.jar“. It will ask you the location to save the jar file of the Physics mod.
4. Now go to the Minecraft directory and open the mods folder, if you don’t see this folder here, then you need to create an empty folder and name it mods. Drag the physics mod jar file into the mods folder of the Minecraft directory.
5. Run the Minecraft Launcher and if the Forge has been installed properly then you will get to see the Forge automatically selected at the bottom left corner.
6. If you don’t see the Forge already selected, then click on the Installation tab and checkmark the Modded option.
7. When you get to see the Forge instance under the installation tab, click on the Play button in front of the Forge instance.
8. Now when the game loads up, you’ll find the Forge version at the bottom left corner. If you have installed it correctly, click on the Options tab to set out the Physics settings.