In this guide, you will find how to install the BMW M135I car mod in Grand Theft Auto 5. You will need Open IV to install BMW M135I CAR MOD in GTA 5.
1. You will need to download BMW M135i car MOD from “https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/2013-bmw-m135i-v1-0-add-on-livery“.
2. And then extract the MOD file to a folder
3. In the downloaded folder, you’ll get four files “M135I”,”Preview”, ”Readme”, and “Template”.
4. After that, open the GTA V Directory (Open file explorer, select the drive where your Steam games are located), then open SteamLibrary→Steamapps→Comman→Grand Theft Auto V.
5. Now you need to find the “mods” folder inside the Grand Theft Auto V. In case the folder is missing, then you’ll have to create an empty folder with the name “mods”.
6. Now find the “update” folder inside Grand Theft Auto V directory and paste it into the Mods folder (which you created in the previous step).
7. After that, open (GTA V Directory→ mods→update→x64→dlcpacks and paste the M135I folder (this can be found in the downloaded file) inside dlcpacks.
8. Now open the “Open IV” application and press “Edit mode”.
9. Inside “Open IV”, you’ll need to go to mods→update→update.rpf→common→data→dlclist.xml.
10. Right-click on the ‘dlclist.xml’ file, select edit, and scroll down to add this code line”<Item>dlcpacks:\M135I\</Item>” just before the closing of paths tag. After that, save the XML file.
11. The MOD installation is completed, open GTA V and go to Object Spooner.
12. Then select ‘Spawn Entity into the world’ and choose a vehicle to spawn it into GTA V.
13. Now you need to select ‘Input Model’ to input the name of the model in this console window and hit enter to spawn the car.
14. The BMW-M135I car will spawn after this.