In this guide, you will find the step-by-step instructions to download and install the Fabric API 1.19 and JexClient 1.19 mod in Minecraft.
Jex Client Mod is the ultimate Minecraft utility client for Anarchy servers. It is the perfect solution for people who want to play Minecraft on Anarchy servers in a controlled environment.
You will need to install the following three mods to install the JexClient mod.
1. JexClient 1.19
2. Fabric API 1.19
You will need to follow the instructions below to download and install these mods in Minecraft version 1.19.
1. To download the Fabric API 1.19 file, you have to open the following link and download the top 1.19 files from the Recent Files list.
2. To download the JexClient 1.19 file, you have to open the link below and tap on JexClient.jar. Download JexClient
3. After that, press Window+R, type %appdata% and press enter to save the downloaded Fabric API 1.19 and JexClient 1.19 files in Minecraft.
4. Then you have to open up the .minecraft folder by double-clicking on it.
5. And navigate to the mods folder.
6. Now you need to move or paste the downloaded Fabric API 1.19 and JexClient 1.19 files in the mods folder.
7. Launch the Minecraft game to check the Fabric API 1.19 and JexClient 1.19 files.
8. After that, select Fabric Loader 1.19 and tap on the Play button.
9. JexClient 1.19 is successfully installed in your Minecraft.