This guide will provide you with a detailed method to download and install MakeUp – Ultra Fast | Shaders mod in Minecraft. You have to follow all the instructions carefully to install it.
MakeUp – Ultra Fast | Shaders mod is one of the first mods for Minecraft PE. Makeup aims to provide the best quality / performance ratio, building a shader that can be adapted to anyone’s resources. Build the shader you want! All the effects are optional!, and you will only consume the resources that you want.
You have to install the following four mods to install the MakeUp – Ultra Fast | Shaders mod.
1. MakeUp – Ultra Fast | Shaders 1.19
2. Iris Shaders 1.19
3. Sodium 1.19
You will need to follow the instructions below to download and install these mods in Minecraft version 1.19.
1. To download Iris Shaders 1.19, you have to open the link below and download the 1.19 files from Recent Files.
2. To download Sodium 1.19, you have to go to the link below. After that, scroll down and download the top 1.19 files from Recent Files.
3. To download MakeUp – Ultra Fast | Shaders 1.19, you need to go to the following link, scroll down to Recent Files and download the top 1.19 files.
Download MakeUp – Ultra Fast | Shaders
4. After that, press Window+R, type %appdata% and hit OK to save the downloaded Iris Shaders 1.19 and Sodium 1.19 files in Minecraft.
5. Then you have to double-click on the .minecraft folder to open it up.
6. And navigate to the mods folder.
7. Now you have to paste or move the download Iris Shaders 1.19 and Sodium 1.19 files in the mods folder.
8. Launch the Minecraft game to check the Iris Shaders 1.19 and Sodium 1.19 files.
9. Select Fabric Loader 1.19 and click on the Play button.
10. And then tap on the Options button.
11. After that, you have to navigate to the Video setting option.
12. Iris Shaders 1.19, and Sodium 1.19 files are successfully installed in your Minecraft. Now you have to click on Shader packs to install the MakeUp – Ultra Fast | Shaders 1.19 file in Minecraft.
13. After that, drag the download MakeUp – Ultra Fast | Shaders 1.19 file on shader packs and click on Apply to install it in Minecraft.
14. You can enable or disable the MakeUp – Ultra Fast | Shaders 1.19 file with the help of Shaders: Disabled/Enabled option.