Explore a unique fantasy setting with your childhood friend, Rin, and uncover what ills are plaguing the village of Shivering Hearts.
Become enraptured by a colourful cast of characters and experience beauty, heart-ache, romance, death, hope, nihilism, betrayal, regret, loss, and maybe even help someone on the verge of complete mental collapse.
- Beautifully detailed, hand-drawn watercolour landscapes and characters.
- An emotionally gripping story that reacts to your choices.
- Meet a cast of 17 characters, each with their own personalities, goals and dreams.
- The game is a complex web of intricate dialogue choices and cascading consequences. Almost every choice has unique dialogue and outcomes.
- No combat or leveling. This might seem strange to put as a “feature”, but I don’t want to misrepresent the experience as a typical RPG, even though I would love to design such mechanics
Last Updated on