This guide will provide you with a detailed method to download and install the Sodium 1.19 mod in Minecraft. You have to follow all the instructions carefully to install it.
Sodium Mod (1.19) offers a number of performance improvements for the Minecraft client, including improved rendering and reduced micro-stutter.
You will need to install the following four mods to install the Sodium mod.
1. Sodium 1.19
2. Fabric API 1.19
3. Mod Menu 1.19
You have to follow the instructions below to download and install these mods in Minecraft version 1.19.
1. To download Fabric API 1.19, you have to open the following link, scroll down to Recent Files and download the top 1.19 files.
2. To download Sodium 1.19, you will need to open the link below, scroll down and download the top 1.19 files from Recent Files.
3. To download Mod Menu 1.19, you will need to open the following link. After that, scroll down and download 1.19 files from Recent Files.
4. Now you have to press Window+R, type %appdata% and hit OK to save the downloaded Fabric API 1.19, Sodium 1.19 and Mod Menu 1.19 files in Minecraft.
5. Then you need to open up the .minecraft folder.
6. And navigate to the mods folder.
7. You will need to paste or move the downloaded Fabric API 1.19, Sodium 1.19, and Mod Menu 1.19 files in the mods folder.
8. After that, launch the Minecraft game to check Fabric API 1.19, Sodium 1.19 and Mod Menu 1.19 to check the files.
9. Select Fabric Loader 1.19 and click on the Play button.
10. Then you have to tap on the Mods option.
11. You have successfully installed the Sodium 1.19 file in Minecraft.