In this guide, you will find the step-by-step instructions to download and install the Transit Railway 1.19 mod in Minecraft.
Minecraft Transit Railway is a new and exciting mod for the game Minecraft. Released in 2018, it adds trains into the game along with other miscellaneous blocks and items. With this mod, it is possible to build a fully functional railway system in your world!
You will need to install four mods to install the Minecraft Transit Railway mod.
1. Minecraft Transit Railway 1.19
2. Fabric API 1.19
3. Mod Menu 1.19
You will need to follow the instructions below to download and install these mods in Minecraft version 1.19.
1. To download Fabric API 1.19, you need to open the following link and scroll down to Recent Files. You have to download the top 1.19 files.
2. To download Minecraft Transit Railway 1.19, you have to go to the link below, scroll down and download the Fabric 1.19 files from the Recent Files.
3. To download Mod Menu 1.19, you need to open the following link. After that, scroll down to Recent Files and download 1.19 files.
4. After that, press Window+R, type %appdata% and press enter to save the downloaded Fabric API 1.19, Minecraft Transit Railway 1.19 and Mod Menu 1.19 files in Minecraft.
5. Then you have to double-click on the .minecraft folder to open it up.
6. And navigate to the mods folder.
7. Now you need to paste or move the downloaded Fabric API 1.19, Minecraft Transit Railway 1.19 and Mod Menu 1.19 files in the mods folder.
8. After that, launch the Minecraft game to check the Fabric API 1.19, Minecraft Transit Railway 1.19 and Mod Menu 1.19 files.
9. Select Fabric Loader 1.19 and then click on Play.
10. Then you need to click on the Mods option.
11. The Minecraft Transit Railway 1.19 file is successfully installed in your Minecraft.