The FALLING TREE MOD changes the method you use to chop down trees in the Minecraft game. There are two methods to cut the trees in this mod, that are shift down and instantaneous.
Follow the steps below to install Tree Chopper MOD in 1.15.2 Minecraft :
- The first thing you have to do is to download the Minecraft Forge from the link below.
- And download the Mc Mods from the following link.
- Now open the Minecraft Launcher, select latest release and hit the PLAY button.
- Look at the left right bottom side of the screen to check whether the right version is installed, and then quit the game.
- Press windows + R, type appdata and then click on OK.
- You will need to open the versions folder by following this directory “appdata\roaming\.minecraft\versions”.
- Keep the version folder opened, and then open up the forge installer. Select “Install Client”, and then click on OK.
- After that, you have to click on OK.
- As the installation gets completed, a new folder with the name of forge will be generated in the versions folder.
- Open the Minecraft launcher, select forge and hit the “PLAY” button.
- After that, click on Mods.
- Check whether the right program is installed and then press Done.
- After that, you have to click on “Quit Game”.
- Open the appdata folder through run dialog box, navigate to the mods by following this directory “appdata\roaming\.minecraft\mods” and paste the downloaded file in this folder.
- Open the Minecraft launcher, select forge and hit the PLAY button.
- After that, you have to click on Mods.
- Check whether the right program is installed, and then navigate to Done.
- After that, you will need to click on SinglePlayer.
- After that, click on Create New World.
- Then navigate to the “More World Options…”.
- Make some changes as shown in the image below, and then press Done.
- After that, you have to click on “Create New World”.
- Apply the mods that you want to, and enjoy