This guide will provide you with Clash Squad’s top 6 tricks in Free fire that will surprise your enemies.
- Go to mars electric and make your way up on the tower. You will need to use two glue walls to go further up.
Once you reach the top, run straight and jump onto the next building. You can target all your enemies around that area, and it will surprise them.
- The second trick is that you will need to find a house in Santosa round. Use a glue wall and ask your friend to stay there.
Jump on the glue wall and then jump up on the roof of the house. You can use this place to target your opponents.
- After that, you will need to go to the mill and jump on the truck. Then jump on the building just next to the truck.
Turn left and jump on the window of the next building. There you will need to use two glue walls for the cover and then target your enemies.
- The next tip is to find a small hut and use a glue wall to jump up at the roof. It will surprise your enemies.
- Move to the observatory, use a glue wall and ask your friend to stay there. Jump on the glue wall and then jump to the roof of the building. You can kill the enemies easily from the top.
- You will need to disable the limited ammo and use glue walls for the next tip, as shown in the image below.
Jump on these glue walls and then jump on the building. It will leave your enemies surprised.
- Use glue walls to reach the top of the tower in mars electric and use three glue walls near the factory wall.
Jump on the first glue wall, then second and third to reach the roof of the factory. It will surprise your friends and enemies.