The 100 Doors Escape is a game which is consisted of more than 100 different jails or cells. It is a magnificent fusion of mystery, quest, and secret object game components, guaranteeing to provide you with exhilarating gameplay. There are numerous concealed things and intrigues in each phase and cell. Your eventual aim is to leave prison while raising your level through door-cracking and challenging puzzle-solving.
Walkthrough from levels 61 to 70
This guide helps to find hidden objects, mysteries and clues to escape the door of the cells from levels 61 to 70. You must follow each point mentioned in the guide to conveniently find the clues and keys to complete all the levels, which require no time.
Level 61: Ethiopian Cell
- First, put this aluminum ball into a sequence to open it and grab a clue from inside.
- Put this piece in this shape from the secret box.
- Grab this equipment from the corner of the cell’s door.
- Use this equipment to remove the tile and get another clue from it.
- Get another missing piece from this secret cabin.
- Then play this instrument using this guide to get another clue piece.
- Now put all these clue pieces into this secret box to get the key to unlocking the door.
Level 62: Paraguayan Cell
- First, grab a broken wood piece from the chair of this dining table.
- Then get this tape from the vent.
- Now grab another wooden piece from the door into your inventory.
- After that use this code combination to unlock the side wardrobe.
- Grab this iron equipment from the wardrobe into your inventory.
- Put this iron equipment and a wooden log together to make a hammer.
- Break this wall side using this hammer.
- Put all the switches in this sequence to make a pattern that opens the secret chamber.
- Once the pattern is correct, then grab this key to unlock the door.
Level 63: North Korean Cell
- First, grab this floor cleaner from the corner of the door cell.
- Now get this colour board from the side table adjacent to the bed.
- After that, slide this carpet to get the broken pieces of the pot.
- Now put all the broken pieces into these dotted lines to make a pot.
- Use the paintbrush from your inventory to paint on this pot, giving these words to it.
- Put these words as patterns on the secret box on the bed.
- In the end, the secret box will open with a door key.
Level 64: Danish Cell
- First, grab this iron roid from the window.
- Break the toilet flush tank using this rod to grab this light from it.
- Now use the rod to break the head of this toy and grab this clue from it.
- Using this paper, put this code on the secret briefcase from the cupboard and grab this from inside it.
- Now open this book, and use the torch from your inventory to get a code.
- Use this code to unlock the secret box under the bed.
- In the end, grab this key to unlock the cell’s door.
Level 65: French Cell
- First, zoom at this painting to get a clue of different codes.
- Use this code to unlock this secret box.
- Once the door is open, grab this scissor from it.
- Using this scissor to cut this toy from the centre and get this bread into your inventory.
- Put this bread on the dining table like this.
- Get another muffin from the corner table next to the door.
- Put this muffin on the plate in the dining like this.
- Put these items on both sides of the measuring balance like this to grab the screwdriver.
- Open this vent using the screwdriver to get a key for unlocking the cell’s door.
Level 66: Bosnian Cell
- First, grab this screwdriver from the hair comb which is on the table.
- Grab a piece of cloth from the side, then get this set of weight lifters under the bed, open the right one, and get this battery from it.
- After that, get this mirror from the basin.
- Put that cloth piece into a flush, turn on the flush, and then grab this car.
- Put this car in the row next to the yellow car.
- Open this door on top of it, and put the battery from your inventory inside.
- Put all these car toys in this sequence to get another battery.
- Put this battery into this circuit board.
- Adjust the mirror under the bulb like this to grab the key to unlock the door.
Level 67: Philippine Cell
- First, grab this screwdriver under the bed and this weight lifter under the basin.
- Grab this scissor from the downside of the stool.
- Now get this pair of wires from the statue in the cupboard.
- Get another pair of wires from the front door lock and another wire from this vent.
- Now cut the bedsheet using the scissor to grab another piece of wire.
- Using this wire to make a handbag from the crown on the table.
- Put the weight in the bag and hang it in this small box to get the key for unlocking the cell’s door.
Level 68: Liechtenstein Cell
- First, grab this switch from the downside of the toilet seat, another by sliding the pillow, and the last from the left side stool.
- Put these switches in this board which is left at the front door.
- Make this sequence on the switchboard to unlock the cell door.
Level 69: Qatari Cell
- First, grab this towel under the cupboard.
- Clean the wash basin near the front door and grab this toothbrush from the vent.
- Now grab a cleaner liquid from the left side cupboard, put on this lamp, and clean it using the toothbrush.
- Then grab this blade and clue paper once this lamp is open.
- Now using the clue paper, make this pattern on the bedside left drawer to open it.
- Open the drawer to get a snap of the key.
- Now put this brush on the snap, and cut it using the blade to make a copy of this key.
- Once the key is made, open the door using this key.
Level 70: Angolan Cell
- First, grab this wooden hammer from the downside of the bed and this shiny ball from the bed, bookshelf, cupboard, and under basin.
- Get the last shiny ball from the downside of the left horn.
- Now grab a buffer from the side of the cupboard.
- After that, open this wooden triangle using the buffer and wooden hammer.
- Put these all five shiny balls in the missing place.
- Make this pattern to get the key for unlocking the door.