Cyberpunk 2077 is still getting errors in its latest update, if you’re getting an error then don’t worry as we’re here to help you fix that error.
How to fix Flatlined Error in Cyberpunk 2077?
Follow the step-by-step instructions to counter the Flatlined Error in Cybepunk 2077 game:
To resolve this issue, your CPU must support the Advanced Vector Extension (AVX). CPU with Core i3, Core i5 and Core i7 support them rather than the pentium or Celeron CPU. If you can’t make it for now, you can make some changes in your CPU, in order to run this game. So lets move on to the next step.
- First download the hex editor from it’s official website and install it in your pc.
- After installation, navigate to open and locate the file of Cyperpunk 2077.exe. In case if you don’t know the it’s file location, open stream app, right click on the game, navigate to the manage and then to “Browse local files”.
- As the file explorer gets opened, copy the location from the address bar and paste it into the editor’s opened dialog’s address bar, hit enter.
- Navigate to the bin folder and then to x64.
- As the cyberpunk 2077.exe file is located, make a copy of file the by pressing ctrl+c and then ctrl+v.
- Now double click on the copy.
- Copy this alphanumeric value “554881ECA00000000F2970E8” and paste it in search bar of hex editor and click find next.
- Then scroll down and look for the highlighted text.
- Double click on the 55 and replace it to C3.
- Then click on “Save as” and select the original cyberpunk.exe. Click “Save” and then “YES”.
- This error is been resolved now, open the game and try to run it !