The REAL LIFE MODS (FUEL SCRIPT V MOD) will showcase a fuel bar on the game’s screen. Whenever the car is out of fuel, you will need to ring it to the petrol pump and blow horn to refuel the car.
- The first thing you have to do is to open the link below and download Script Hook V.
- After that, open the following link and download Community Script Hook V .NET.
- Open the link below and download LUA Plugin for Script Hook V.
- Visit the following link and download Fuel Script V Mod.
- Here are all the download files.
- So, first you will need to open the LUA folder.
- Copy the LUA file.
- Paste the copied file into the Grand Theft Auto V directory.
- After that, move back to the LUA folder and open the scripts folder.
- And then copy the files and folders in the scripts folder.
- After that, navigate to Grand Theft Auto V installed directory, open scripts folder, create one if it’s not there and paste the copied file from the LUA\scripts.
- Now you have to open the downloaded FuelScriptV 0.8 folder.
- Then open the scripts folder.
- And opy the addins folder.
- Paste the addins folder to the Grand Theft Auto V’s scripts folder.
- Now open the ScriptHookV_1.0.1604.1 folder.
- Then open the bin folder.
- Copy the files except NativeTrainer.
- Paste the copied files into the Grand Theft Auto V installed directory.
- After that, you have to open the ScriptHookVDotNet folder.
- Copy the files except LICENSE and README.
- Paste the copied file into the Grand Theft Auto V folder.
- After following all the above steps, launch the game, pick a car and head over to the fuel station. A thin bar is showing the fuel availability, if it becomes red that means the car is out of fuel.
- Blow the horn to fuel the car.
- As it gets fueled up, the bar will be fully orange.