In this brief guide, you will learn how to create custom ramps in GTAV.
1. You will require to install some prerequisites like script hook V’s latest version, ScriptHookVDotNet, a scripts & Mods folder in your GTA V directory, an archive manager “Open IV”, NativeUI library, Add on ped editor, and Menyoo Trainer. Without modding your GTA V with these required files, no further mod can be installed in your GTAV.
First, double-click the F8 function key on your keyboard to open your menyoo trainer. Scroll down to the third last option in the list the “Object Spooner”.
2. Now enable the first option the ‘Spooner Mode’ from the next list and then go into the Spawn Entity into World option.
3. You’ll find three options in it (object, ped, and vehicle), so you can choose to spawn anything you want to. You will spawn the object here, and a list of objects will appear. Click on the search option and type in the object you want to get which is Track in this particular case.
4. Then you will get to see the tracks list. Scroll down till you find the bumps track and select it.
5. By default the selected track will be stuck in the air, to bring it to the bottom or to the surface right-click on it and scroll down to the end of the list. After that, click on the Manual Placement option.
6. Now decrease the Z-axis value till it comes down to the required height.
7. Find and select the “stt_prop_stunt_track_hill” track and align it with the previous track. After that, right-click on the track to place it accordingly.
8. After that, change the Y-axis value to set this track equal to the previous track.