Duel Links is a card-game based on the popular series, Yu-Gi-Oh! available on all smartphone (iOS and Android) devices. The game is both available in JP and Global Servers.
Here are the best cards in Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links’ Neo Impact Mini Box.
Best Cards from Neo Impact | Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Links:
- Each of your opponent’s monsters that conducted an attack while this card was face-up on the field has its ATK halved as long as this card remains on the field. During each of your Standby Phases, pay 2000 LP or destroy this card.
The Mirror Wall is one of the best Trap Cards in Duel Links. It can be a permanent trump card that will weaken your enemy’s units by 50%. Though you will need 2000 LP to make this card work, supporting it to maintain your composure is attainable. Aim to get this card for it can be helpful in almost all decks you will create in the future.
Senju of the Thousand Hands
- When this card is Normal Summoned or Flip Summoned, you can select 1 Ritual Monster Card from your Deck and add it to your hand. Then shuffle your Deck.
Senju of the Thousand Hands is a nice card to have if you are into special summoning monsters. Through this card, you can directly get a Ritual Monster directly from your deck. This is a handy move if your deck is designed to fully support your special summons.
- Select 1 face-up monster on the field. That monster cannot be destroyed by battle this turn, and its ATK is halved until the End Phase of this turn.
Half Shut will help you out defend your summoned/set monsters on the field. This Magic Card will help you keep your monsters intact on the field. There are instances that you will need this card to avoid direct attacks from the enemy. A handy card in almost all situations in the game.
Shooting Star Bow – Ceal
- The equipped monster loses 1000 ATK, but it can attack your opponent directly.
This card can be considered as a buzzer beater one if played well in the game. Through its special feature, attacking directly the enemy without any hindrances is possible. Be aware that your monster will need to lose a thousand LP to make this work but it will be worth it. It all depends on your summoned monsters and situation of the game.
Paladin of White Dragon
- You can Ritual Summon this card with “White Dragon Ritual”. At the start of the Damage Step, if this card attacks a face-down Defense Position monster: Destroy that face-down monster. You can Tribute this card; Special Summon 1 “Blue-Eyes White Dragon” from your hand or Deck, but “Blue-Eyes White Dragons” cannot attack for the rest of this turn.
Players who love to use the Blue Eyes White Dragon need this card in their deck. Its effect will allow you to have the Blue Eyes White Dragon appear on the field in no time. This card alone holds a pretty strong ATK power making its appearance handy to defeat the enemy.
That’s it! Did some of these cards make it on your deck already?
Special thanks to Gamerch for this ranking!
We will be adding more cards in different mini boxes that you can refer in the future.